Each year, over 7 million people die from kidney disease. And in many developing countries, awareness about kidney disease needs to be raised in order to prevent more deaths. And that's why tomorrow - World Kidney Day 2012 - is the perfect chance for you to spread the word among your network as to what all of us can do to help prevent and fight kidney disease. Here's a quick list of what you can do:
- Learn about early detection to see if you are at risk of kidney disease.
- Read about the 8 Golden Rules to keep your kidneys performing well.
- Check out what it takes to be a kidney donor.
- Grab our limited edition T-shirt (or technical running shirt) that supports kidney patients.
- Watch this video about what your actions can do to make a difference: