Happy morning to you! (Or night - or afternoon - wherever you may be.) For this week's awesome giveaway, we're handing over a Get Ready Prize Pack, which is full of look-good and smell-good stuff from Tom's of Maine. This cool company does good in lots of different ways, from the ingredients they choose in their toothpastes, deodorants, or soaps to the way they design their packaging and give back to the community. And, their products are awesome.
So, if you win this week's contest, we'll ship you:
- One bottle (16 oz.) of Wicked Fresh! long-lasting natural mouthwash
- One bottle (16 oz.) of Anticavity alcohol-fre fluoride rinse
- One tube (4.7 oz.) of Simply White clean mint fluoride toothpaste
- One tube (4.7oz.) of Wicked Fresh! cool peppermint fluoride toothpaste
- One stick (64g) of Long Lasting aluminum-free deodorant
- One sick (64g) of Long Lasting aluminum-free women's deodorant
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment by answering the question below.
But before you do that, we have another announcement: we're giving away TWO prize packs this week!
That's right - two lucky commenters that answer the question below will win a Tom's of Maine prize pack that's good for your body and good for the planet.
This week's question is:
What morning routine do you wish you didn't have to do?
Hate brushing your teeth? Shaving your legs? Waxing your elbows? Whatever it is - serious or funny - weigh in below. Two lucky commenters will be chosen at random to win this week's giveaway.
You have until 5 PM Central Time this Friday, January 27th, to enter.
And remember - all monthly and annual subscribers to our magazine, The Daily Spark, are entered into all giveaways automatically. Sign up today and get great ideas for how to save the world delivered to your inbox in the morning - and always be entered to win the cool stuff we give away each week!