We all are aware of the benefits of drying your clothes outside - both for your wallet and the environment. But what do you do with all those clothespins in the winter months when your laundry might freeze if left outside? Never fear. Get crafty and start repurposing some clothespins this season to make life easier:
- Rig a clothespin to hold whatever you want, wherever you want.
- Real Simple offers up five ways to use old clothespins to stay organized.
- DIY Life comes through with 12 additional uses.
- Here are 10 more ideas from Apartment Therapy.
- You can also check out these nine suggestions from Reader's Digest.
- Five more valuable ideas from Simply Modern Mom
- And here are seven more uses from Whole Living.
Who knew that these small pins could be such lifesavers? Whether they're keeping things neat or used to display awesome things, we're glad we can make use of these all year.
What's your favorite way to repurpose a clothespin?