Still trying to decide what your green New Year's Resolution will be? Sit back and relax. Here are some of our favorites from the Web that you can easily adopt:
- This Old House has seven suggestions worth checking out. We particularly like the one about ditching paper towels for cleaning purposes and getting a nice microfiber towel instead.
- Treehugger has five more ideas. Our favorite? Making a commitment to ditch the plastic.
- Earth 911 has six resolutions they think you can actually keep, including patronizing local vendors for food and other goods.
- Mother Jones lists 10 resolutions for 2012. We really like the idea of buying food in smaller quantities so that less is wasted.
- About.com came up with eight resolutions that should be easy to keep. How easy? As easy as changing one light bulb.
Certainly, out of these 36 ideas, you'll find one that sticks.
Which will it be? Share in the comments below or add your green resolution that hasn't made anyone's list yet.