Our friends at HooplaHa are doing well. (Click here for our interview with one of the founders.) To date that the site has garnered thousands of views and hundreds of thousands of people have watched HooplaHa's inspiring and feel good stories. As it turns out, the world badly needs some good news and HooplaHa is providing it.
In an effort to promote and celebrate the success that HooplaHa has achieved, they've just launched an exciting campaign called "Get Your HooplaHa". It's a call to action for everyone and anyone to get involved to receive a FREE daily dose of good news!
And if you want to learn a bit more first, check out this new 2-minute video about the Founders of HooplaHa, Rick Fernandes and Rob Hess:
So, how can you Get Your HooplaHa? It’s easy!
- Take action: sign up to receive the HooplaHa dedicated email, Your Daily Smile, which will provide more good news and preview the great new content added every day—click here to get involved.
- Experience: explore the HooplaHa video archive and find some of the worlds most inspiring short video stories—click here to watch or share these powerful stories.
- Share: Have your own good story to share? Tell HooplaHa! Click here to submit a text or video story!
- Learn: Hear from the Founders of HooplaHa Rick Fernandes and Rob Hess, and learn why they started this innovative company—click here to watch the video.
- Read: all the good news happening around the world on the HooplaHa blog as told by the HooplaHa Owl—click here to Hear The Hoot!